LOVE ?
I love him,
despite the scars and the stitches. Nobody understands how I can still be with
him, but nobody really knows him as well as me, he loves me. He is going
through a lot lately and he just needs to take his frustration on something, at
least I’m useful, it’s more than I can say about our friends, they all left.
Why would you leave your best friend when he’s suffering a lot? You should stay
and help him, even if it means suffer too. When we go to the hospital there’s
lot of judgment too:
-Madam, is
there anything you’re not telling us? - The nurse says giving a suspicious look
to him- if you want to complain, everything will be done in secret.
Now, why
would I complain? He’s my husband, isn’t it? I married him and promised to be
for worse, if that means I have to pay a visit to the doctor every now and then
why should I mind?
Today is
going to be a terrible day, I just found out I’m pregnant and I know he’s going
to be really mad, but I don’t think I should hide it from him, I know what happens
when I hide something from him…
-I’m
pregnant-I state without much hesitation, hoping that will help.
What
happens after that is understandable, I’m a little bit worried, not about me,
about the baby, I can deal with falling down the stairs but what about a few
months old baby? For the next nine months I’d better be careful with making him
angry, I have to be more careful, for the baby.
He found
out about my diary, he’s very angry, I’m scared he’s gonna take it on my baby
and not on me, because he knows I ----
That’s the last entrance on my mom’s diary, it
wasn’t a diary, really, but it helped know her a little bit more. I didn’t know
she had worried about me, I did know how my father reacted when he found out
that I was coming to the world… you only need to know what kind of man he is.
I’m running away today, I don’t have a much
certain idea as to where, but I am running away, I have to do it, for me and my
mom who was never capable of, I’m gonna show that bastard that I’m not my
mother and that he ----
There's quite a lot going on here. Perhaps you could leave out the last paragraph and just have the diary entry addressed to the daughter.
ReplyDelete